GUCFS best dressed

Red carpet worthy

This year’s Glasgow University Charity Fashion Show was a major success. With such a high turnout (and high alcohol consumption) it made it nearly impossible to find the crème de la crème of fashionistas. Everyone looked so glam.

When it comes to fashion, boys in suits is always a win. We managed to find a few fellas taking their suit game to the next level, featuring velvet blazers, fancy scarfs and swanky bow ties.

As for the girls, there were some stunning ballgowns out there that could easily have featured at the BAFTAs as well as cool pantsuits that equally belonged on the red carpet.

Us at the Tab Glasgow’s Fashion HQ salute all of you who went to GUCFS as you all looked a million dollars and deserved to be in this article. However, with only a couple of hours and limited phone storage, here’s our best dressed for GUCFs 2017.

Angus, third year, Business Economics

Digging the striking colour contrast

Sharon, second year, Neuroscience

Utterly dazzling

Ash Ringhus, fourth year, Law

You had me at three-piece

Isabella, third year, Business and Marketing

So sexy it hurts

David and Joe, third years, Earth Sciences

James bond lookalikes

Emily, second year, Philosophy

Pretty in scarlet

Tom, third year, Economic and Social History

Yet another stunning scarf and bow tie combo

Kerr and Angus, third years, business and Management and Geography

Repping Scotland

Hannah-May, Eilidh and Raphaella, fourth year and second years, History and Sociology, History and History of Art

Girl gang goals

Matt and Calum, third years, History and Earth Science

Tweed vibes

Ronan and Natalie, fourth year and third year, Mechanical Engineering and English Language

Black is always in

Kate, Bex and Iona, second years, Maths, PDE and French and Spanish

Red and black combos on point

Emily, Fran and Sal, third years and true Student Brand Manager, Microbiology and Zoology 

So smart

Maggie, Louise, Lucy, Sarah, fourth years, Earth Science, Law, Earth Science and Music and Theatre

Trousers are so in 

Look out for regular best dressed next week!