We came up with 30 Warwick-related Never Have I Evers so you don’t have to
It’s all fun and games until you have…
I know for a fact we’ve all played Never Have I Ever, and completely blanked for ideas when it comes to your turn to suggest one. Well, you’re in luck! Here are 30 Never Have I Ever questions just for Warwick students, so get those pints of purple ready. Sorry if this gets personal…
Let’s start it off easy so the freshers can tick some off:
1. Never have I ever been underwhelmed by Pop.
2. Never have I ever spent an obscene amount of money in Rootes grocery because I was too lazy to walk to Tesco.
3. Never have I ever waited for over 10 minutes in the Pret queue. Down your drink if you’ve ever waited over 20 minutes.
4. Never have I ever actually seen Rolf the cat in person with my own eyes.
5. Never have I ever gone to the Oculus building just for waffles.
6. Never have I ever changed my route because there were geese blocking the way. Down your drink if you’ve ever been chased by the geese.
7. Never have I ever done a photoshoot around campus (and the stripey wall in the Zeeman building doesn’t count, because EVERYONE has a photo in front of it as their LinkedIn profile pic. Though do a shot if you’re guilty of that too).
8. Never have I ever brought a trolley back from Tesco (naughty naughty).
9. Never have I been wheeled around campus in a Tesco trolley.
10. Never have I ever trekked all the way to Birmingham for Pryzm. Lowkey though, who still does that?
Ok now a bit worse:
11. Never have I ever actually enjoyed Kasbah on a Friday (time to name and shame the weirdos).
12. Never have I ever thrown up on the U1 or U2 bus.
13. Never have I ever tripped down the Kelsey’s stairs.
14. Never have I ever been too drunk to go out after circling.
15. Never have I ever been kicked out of any Leamington clubs – I won’t limit you on which. Down your drink if you’ve been kicked out of all of them.
16. Never have I ever avoided a seminar because someone I got with was in it.
17. Never have I ever got with someone in the Neon toilets.
18. Never have I ever spotted more than 10 people I know on Tinder (Damn you, small unis).
19. Never have I ever got with someone on the Kasbah sofas.
20. Never have I ever committed flatcest. Down your drink if the person you committed flattest with is in the room right now.
Ok now for the niche ones:
21. Never have I ever witnessed someone peeing on the Smack sofas. #disgustang
22. Never have I ever gone to bottomless brunch at Hart and Co (if you go anywhere else you’re a joke)
23. Never have I used the straighteners in the Altoria ladies toilets.
24. Never have I ever queued for Smack for over an hour (this is actually not a unique experience at all – sadly).
25. Never have I ever stepped in someone’s vomit at Neon.
26. Never have I ever made friends with the Smack bouncers. Down your drink if you got a selfie.
27. Never have I ever ordered McDonalds because I couldn’t be bothered to walk to the top of the parade. (Don’t lie, I know you have).
28. Never have I ever been shouted at by Station House security for a noise complaint.
29. Never have I ever got stuck in the pods in Pure Gym. Down your drink if someone who works there has come over to help you.
30. Never have I ever written an article for The Tab Warwick (had to do it).