Leamington Spa’s brothels raided

Leamington Spa’s biggest and breast brothels were shut down last week by the police.

In gutting news for any seedy, virgin students, brothels in Leamington were shut down last week in a national crackdown on sex trafficking. In addition to the venues closing, four arrests were made this week in Warwickshire.

Anyone who’s top porn search is “big oily titty M.I.L.Fs” will be sad to know that two ladies of 38 and 40 were arrested in Leamington in relation to this scandal.

error 404: brothels not found

Chief Inspector Ally Wright from Warwickshire Police has released a statement expressing fears over the brothels’ connection to organised crime. He said: “Prostitution of this type is a sophisticated and organised crime”.

But he also claims that the police are not a force to be reckoned with: “The actions this week are the latest in a coordinated police operation throughout the UK targeting ruthless organised crime groups that use and abuse”.

He said: “Searches carried out this week recovered a significant number of phones, cash and banking materials which will allow officers to examine the structure and hierarchy of this organised crime group.”

According to The Coventry Telegraph, “Officers from Warwickshire Police […] went to suspected brothels in Reading, Slough, Nottingham, Wolverhampton, London and Torquay”. Dirty bastards.

But will the brothels be re-erected? When police raids in 2008 uncovered a Leamington brothel managed by Zhi Zhou, it didn’t take long for more to be set up, even in people’s private houses.

It seems Leamington’s sex trade will always have the attitude of ‘build it and they will cum’.