Image may contain: Word, Wall, Apparel, Clothing, Furniture, Human, Person, Brick

All the best Aldi Christmas bargains

Your Aldi Christmas wish list is here

To the inexperienced Aldi shopper, the maze of aisles and pressure of packing your shopping in under five seconds is so intense, that venturing into the abyss of non-food items is a no go.

But, this Christmas, think of those big blue baskets in the middle of the store as the gift that keeps on giving. With Aldi's aptly named "Special Buys", treat yourself and those you love without breaking the bank.

Aldi has it all. From the tacky to the wonderful to the wearable. Here's your one stop guide to some Christmas bargains.

3D cookie cutters £3.49

Image may contain: Snowman, Cake, Birthday Cake, Dessert, Food, Winter, Snow, Outdoors, Nature

Unleash the inner bake-off within you. For less than the price of a Tesco meal deal, become a domestic goddess this Christmas and create your very own 3D cookie wonderland. Definitely one that will please the housemates.

The Flamingo door mat, because it's £2.99?

Image may contain: Blackboard, Text

Not going on Holiday this Christmas? Well now you can with these exotic flamingo doormats, allowing you to step right into the Galapagos Islands. Taking the tackiness of a welcome mat to the next level, this is a gift that keeps giving when you no longer have to hoover those dirty carpets. This is the perfect student house investment that you can keep all year long, and let’s face it, your decorations will be up all year anyway.

Glitter Socks £2.99

Image may contain: Laptop, Computer, Pc, Electronics, Human, Person

Iconic

What every fashionista needs to spice up their Adidas superstars this festive season. In a range of delightful colours, these festive socks are sure to bring the sparkle of Christmas to your feet, a perfect secret Santa gift.

The Bluetooth Jukebox £49.99

Image may contain: Poster, Advertisement, Flyer, Brochure, Paper

Bangers only

On the slightly pricier side for Aldi, this is a classic for the parents. With a built in CD player for those vintage fans, or your parents who can't work a smart phone, this one is bound to be a success.

"Pawsecco" £1.99

Image may contain: Beer Bottle, Shelf, Bottle, Beer, Drink, Liquor, Alcohol, Beverage

For all those times you've longed for your doggo to join in on pre drinks, they now can. This time, without getting done for animal cruelty. This beverage is to be "served over food" just to make sure things don't get too messy too quick. Aldi also has beer for dogs, so good old Patch can enjoy a cold one with the lads.

Corn Dude corn stripper £2.49

Image may contain: Bottle, Beverage, Drink

This is very corny and a little horny. Shaped like a sex toy with a creepy face, this is the kitchen utensil everyone requires for all their corn stripping needs. Very tacky, but quite adorable.

“Warm Lined Clogs” aka knock off Crocs £4.99

Image may contain: Shoe, Footwear, Apparel, Clothing

No seriously, what are those?

Whether you love them or hate them, Crocs will never die. For all you lovers out there, the winter edition is finally here. Available in pink, blue and black, you're sure to find a pair to match your outfit and your mood for just £4.99. Treat yourselves and a friend.

Ladies lounge wear set £13.49

Image may contain: Girl, Photography, Photo, Portrait, Female, Apparel, Clothing, Face, Person, Human, Electronics, Cell Phone, Mobile Phone, Phone

C'est chic x

Give your friends true comfort this Christmas. This pure velvet set is luxurious and versatile. Whilst wearing the jumper shopping I was bombarded with compliments, in response I proudly exclaimed, “Aldi babe!” The lady was well and truly shook.

The Unisex Quilted Jacket £24.99

Image may contain: Bag, Coat, Jacket, Apparel, Clothing

Turn up to your lecture looking like you’re from Surrey, with a second home in the South of France and five ponies that Daddy bought you. This ‘Barbour’ inspired jacket will save you hundreds from the real thing, whilst giving you that desirable farmer look. Your course mates will be none the wiser that you picked up this beauty whilst buying your 79p 2-in-1 shampoo.