Image may contain: Restaurant, Cafe, Balcony, Crowd, Audience, Person, People, Human, Vase, Pottery, Potted Plant, Plant, Jar, Flora

Your all-in-one guide to the best Brighton beer gardens

It’s all about the Instagram aesthetics

You read that correctly folks and, oh my, you are SO welcome. As Summer fast approaches, group chats are rapidly filling up with sun emojis, questions relating to shorts weather and messages such as; "drinks anyone?"

Image may contain: Trademark, Logo

So, in no particular order, we’ve gracefully done all the hard work for you and compiled a list of (in our opinion) some of the best beer gardens in and around Brighton. Get yo pins out, ignore the deadlines and go enjoy some bevvies.

Hobgoblin

I mean…do you even go to Sussex if you haven't been to Hobgoblin? Just outside of Brighton's city centre and on the beloved 25 bus route, it's an easy one to get to. With it's edgy street art and rustic vibes, it's every student's dream.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bg5lxCnBt0H

Sidewinder

Located in under-appreciated Kemptown, Sidewinder really has it all. With a juke box, cheap drinks, adorable outside seating and mini golf for just six pounds…what could be better? If you're looking for somewhere low key but with a lot of atmosphere, this is the place for you.

Image may contain: Female, Restaurant, Cafe, Tunnel, Vehicle, Transportation, Train, Person, People, Human

The Setting Sun

This one is a mix between bar and pub, which we're totally cool with. Serving traditionally scrumptious pub classics, they also have a wonderful roof top patio you can watch the sunset from.

The Caxton Arms

One that's not very well known to students but is rather delightful. The garden itself is spread over a two tier patio looming with fairy lights, making it perfect for all your Instagram stories.

Ye Olde King and Queen

Who wouldn't want to visit a pub that treats you to a walk through history? Forget fairy lights, suits of armour make up the decor for King and Queen. Also, the beer garden is huge and has a TV. Win.

East Slope

Hang on…did you think we'd forgotten about our beloved stomping ground? Of course not. We all know that this is the place to be seen on a glorious summers day. Although it shall be leaving us soon *cue tears* it will forever have a place in our hearts.

Image may contain: Vase, Pottery, Potted Plant, Planter, Mint, Jar, Herbs, Broccoli, Vegetable, Produce, Plant, Food, Flora, Carrot, Juice, Mojito, Drink, Cocktail, Beverage, Alcohol, Bench