Image may contain: Tongue, Mouth, Lip, Person, People, Human

From one jungle to another: Toff is coming to Pryzm

Luckily she’s used to being surrounded by snakes

During the past three weeks, the entire country has been spending their evenings in front of the TV watching the drama unfold in the Australian jungle during this year's I'm a Celebrity…Get Me Out Of Here!

The big finale on Sunday revealed what we've all been waiting for as Made in Chelsea star Georgia Toffolo or 'Toff', was crowned Queen of the Jungle.

Back from Down Under, the newly crowned Jungle Queen is coming to Brighton for one night only, making an appearance at Pryzm on Friday 2nd February 2018.

Trading her luxurious London lifestyle for a not so glamorous bean-and-rice-detox trip to the Australian jungle, the reality tv star was visibly surprised when the presenters announced that she had won the title.

Throughout the show, the 23-year old quickly became a favourite among the contestants because of her positive and honest attitude. Week after week she overcame the horrifying Bushtucker trials and won the hearts of the audience and of her fellow contestants.

This is the perfect way to kick off the new term so if you don't want to miss out on meeting Toff and dancing the night away with real jungle royalty, get your tickets now, starting at just £2, here.