Goldfish in the Bubble

On Wednesday 20th of February, Goldfish will cruise up to St Andrews to perform one of the biggest and best live sets ever heard in the Bubble. It’s been a busy […]

On Wednesday 20th of February, Goldfish will cruise up to St Andrews to perform one of the biggest and best live sets ever heard in the Bubble. 

It’s been a busy year for the South African Fishies, with the boys straight off the back of another successful Ibiza residency playing David Guetta’s F*** Me I’m Famous night at super-club Pacha Ibiza and the better part of 2012 spent smashing clubs and festivals all over Europe, USA and South America to rave reviews.

Their genre-defying mix of live instruments, House beats, massive toplines and searing live performances has seen industry stalwarts including Pete Tong, Faithless, Sander Kleinenberg and Fedde le Grande all singing their praises.

Goldfish are currently in studio putting the finishing touches to their new album 3 Second Memory, with their first single Take Back Tomorrow out now. 

Supporting our fishy friends will be some of the best DJs and live bands in St Andrews.

If you’ve missed out on an Early Bird ticket, Standard £10 tickets will be sold on Tuesday 5th Feb at 11am, outside the Union.