They Keep Winning and Winning and Winning

On Sunday, 11 November, St Andrew’s women’s voleyabll 1st team took on runner-up Edinburgh in a tough battle. Having won in a close four games a few weeks prior, the […]

On Sunday, 11 November, St Andrew’s women’s voleyabll 1st team took on runner-up Edinburgh in a tough battle. Having won in a close four games a few weeks prior, the Saints had to stand strong, as Edinburgh headed in for the win to steal the first seed. With a tight first set, the Saints fell to Edinburgh, but came back strong in the second set. Throughout the third and fourth sets, the Saints remained neck and neck with Edinburgh, but in the end, found strength to claim the victory. With tough serving, hitting and blocking from both teams, and outstanding defence, this game served as a nail bitter for the fans, keeping them on their toes for each and every point.

With the seventh victory in the seventh game of the season the Saints remain undefeated, securing the top spot of BUCS divsion one taking a big step towards winning the division in the 2012/2013 season.

Next opponent on Wednesday is going to be Glasgow who just captured a 3:2 victory against Aberdeen.