The Standtorialist: Winter highlights

After two painfully long weeks of assignments and class tests, I am happy to be back to present you with the best-dressed students of our lovely University! As the days […]

After two painfully long weeks of assignments and class tests, I am happy to be back to present you with the best-dressed students of our lovely University!

As the days get shorter and the wind gets sharper, it becomes harder and harder to find those of you who aren’t hidden under multiple Barbours and rainy day welly boots.

So here are a few of you that really stood out this week!

Image

Jessica Topping. 3rd Year. Demonstrates two weeks’ and a season’s color change with style. As it becomes colder, everyone starts to wear darker colours so the bag really stands out here.

Farah Fazalbhoy. 2nd Year. Studded shoes are perfect for any occasion. Winter coat and mini denim shorts teach us how to do freezing-chic.

Third girl. Ester Strommen. 2nd Year. The preppy side of St Andrews – Marc Jacobs, knee-highs, gilet and crisp shirt – Ralph Lauren, anyone?

Who are you?! Forgot to catch your name, so drop us a comment below! This lady shows how you can add some colour to cold winter hues… The headband is beautiful, and a rare sight in St Andrews. Different textures are very ‘in’ this season so nice job with the faux- fur scarf and twill jacket.