Five Reasons to go see Blind Mirth’s Sketch Comedy Show: Mirth, Wind and Fire

1. Mirth, Wind and Fire? What does that even mean? Has Blind Mirth turned into an element? Or is the title merely an attempt at funny word play or a […]

1. Mirth, Wind and Fire? What does that even mean? Has Blind Mirth turned into an element? Or is the title merely an attempt at funny word play or a shameless desire to play groovy 1970’s music as the audience enters…or all three?

We won’t tell you- come find out!

2. Like ice cream? So do we. Unfortunately, it’s (still) not allowed on stage, but we just couldn’t let it go…take a look at this sketch teaser that begins to hint at the insanity that will ensue Friday night: ON ICE.

3. Batman.

4. It’s cheap to laugh! A ticket to Mirth, Wind and Fire only costs £3. And get this, if you purchase a ticket to The St Andrews’ Revue sketch show The Crass Menagerie, you get both tickets for £5! What a deal, huh? It’s basically cheaper than watching sketches on youtube* and there are no adverts!

5. Blind Mirth has plenty of experience with all things ‘improv comedy,’ so even if things go really, really badly…. you’ll never know.

* Some economists disagree.