There’s a new club opening in Southampton in June!

Trilogy is set to open on June 21st

A new nightclub, Trilogy, is set to open in Southampton on June 21st. The club will be located on London Road where Junk nightclub used to be.

Trilogy will include two music rooms. One is an R&B, house and dance room and other will be a disco and pop room.

The new club owner said that the infrastructure has been “completely transformed” offering clubbers “state-of-the-art” sound and lighting systems in its two rooms.

LAUNCHING MONDAY 21ST JUNE

Prepare yourself for Southampton’s new late night addition – Trilogy. A brand new, freshly…

Posted by Trilogy Nightclub Southampton on Monday, 8 March 2021

The club will be open from 9:30pm to 4am on Fridays and Saturdays. It has successfully secured a week-long 4am licence but weeknight opening hours are still being discussed.

There will also be a dedicated student night as well as student discounts throughout the week.

The owner told the Daily Echo: “The entertainment industry has been hit the hardest by the pandemic – which was expected. A lot of people, like DJs and security staff are out of work.

“It’s going to be great to have everyone back in.”

“I think the excitement is building for the opening and hopefully people will get behind it.”

Two other Trilogy venues are also set to open in June.

Related articles recommended by this writer:

Campus ducks, Jesticles and Hartley: What Soton students miss most about pre-Covid uni

• Here are some of the best small businesses run by Soton students

• Soton student creates petition for the uni to reconsider postponing 2021 graduation