Image may contain: Goblet, Club, Beverage, Drink, Alcohol, Glass, Bar Counter, Pub, Human, Person

Introducing Soton Goes Dating: Here’s how you can apply

Cuffing season’s coming up and you don’t want to be alone

Tired of always having to third wheel your housemate and her boyfriend? Looking for a person to go for tapas at Trago with? Want someone to do your Sainsbury’s shop with? 100 per cent done with looking for this person while swiping through endless streams of catfishes, dead chat and people from Solent? We have the solution for you!

Introducing Soton Goes Dating, Southampton’s hottest, newest dating service! Think more First Dates or Love Island vibes than Take Me Out or Naked Attraction (thank God).

Here’s how it works: you fill out this form, and we work our Soton Tab magic to match you with who we think your perfect bae would be. Based on what you’ve said your perfect first date would be, we’ll tell you a time and a place to meet your cutie.

After the date, we’ll be in touch again to ask you how it went, see if there was a spark and if you’d be up for seeing them again.

We’re looking for students of all genders and sexualities. If you’re interested in participating, please fill out the questionnaire linked above and we’ll be in touch.

Good luck!

To participate in Soton Goes Dating, simply fill in this form:

Please note that in order to take part in Soton Goes Dating you must be comfortable having your name, a photo of yourself and your post-date feedback published on The Soton Tab. Sadly there can’t be any exceptions to this.