Image may contain: Female, Lingerie, Apparel, Underwear, Clothing, Human, Person, Face

Soton’s Most Eligible Bachelorette 2019: Heat Three

They’re sexy, cool and environmentally friendly

The third and final heat of Southampton's Most Eligible Bachelorette is here! We've had dancers, pro-skiers, and dark fruits lovers to name a few. Can our final round of bachelorettes beat the competition?

Alex Grenham, Nursing

Image may contain: Photo, Photography, Portrait, Human, Person, Face

Why?

Alex is a surfer and an "all round pretty sick gal" according to her mates. You should be able to find her DJing at the biggest house parties in Soton. The three words her friends used to describe her were: small and spicy.

Ideal first date?

"Something adventurous that doesn't involve heights".

Danielle Bevan, Theatre Studies

Image may contain: Footwear, Shoe, Bed, Furniture, Female, Underwear, Lingerie, Person, Human, Clothing, Apparel

Why?

Danielle has been played about in the past and is finally looking to settle down with her Prince Charming. She's known for being an absolute wild child and a cracking environmentalist. And to top it off, her mate told us she's recently grown a cracking pair of boobs.

Ideal first date?

A West End performance and candlelit dinner to end the night.

Kia Howson, Philosophy and History

Image may contain: Sandal, Woman, Flooring, Robe, Gown, Fashion, Evening Dress, Female, Human, Person, Shoe, Footwear, Dress, Apparel, Clothing

Why?

She's a little pocket rocket looking for Mr Right. Her friends described her as fit, funny and flirty. She's also a vixen and promises pom poms aren't the only thing she wants to shake.

Ideal first date?

A casual trip to Bali. Nothing big.

Now it's time to vote for who you think deserves to progress to the next round: