Do you have what it takes to climb Mount Kilimanjaro?

Climb for clean water

If you’ve got an itch for adventure, or just really want to do something amazing for a deserving charity, then look no further!

Dip Deep is a non profit charity aiming to break the cycle of poverty in Kenya with innovative water and sanitation projects. Their work has already directly improved the lives of thousands of Kenyans, and they need your help to reach thousands more.

Every year, Dig Deep put on fundraising challenges to make their life-changing projects possible, and this is where you come in!

Student fundraising leader, Imogen Jacques, is currently recruiting a team of enthusiastic adventurers to not only take on the worlds highest freestanding mountain, but also raise money for a fantastic cause.

This is an opportunity for you to see what you’re made of, make life-long friends, and of course, help Dig Deep to save lives.

Oh, and did I mention that you also have the option of going on Safari and/or to the paradise island of Zanzibar to recover from the trekking?

Whether you’re thinking “hell yeah”, or just “sounds good, but I’d like some more info”, don’t hesitate to contact Imogen Jacques (contact details below) for more information about this once in a life time trip!

If you would like more information, go along to the meeting:

Where? University of Southampton, Highfield Campus (Building 58, Room 1003)
When? 11/10/2016 at 17:00

Contact Imogen Jacques, [email protected], or go online, or  join ‘Southampton Climb Kilimanjaro for Clean Water’ on Facebook.