SOUNDCLASH Line-Up Announced

The line-up for Southampton’s hotly anticipated Soundclash festival has been announced. The good people over at DBP, the team behind the most popular electronic music events in these parts, have decided to branch […]

The line-up for Southampton’s hotly anticipated Soundclash festival has been announced.

The good people over at DBP, the team behind the most popular electronic music events in these parts, have decided to branch out and bring a multi-genre electronic festival to town on May 2nd 2015.

The Somerley Secret Soundclash line-up features the hottest talent in House, Drum n Bass and Garage.  The in-demand event includes the likes of Gorgon City, Shadow Child, Friction, Hazard, Hype, Jaguar Skills, My Nu Leng, Kidnap Kid, Soul Divide, Foor and Woz, plus many more to come.

Gorgon City are the headline act coming off the blaze of their highly commended new album, and will be returning to Southampton for the first time since they supported French duo Amine Edge and Dance back in February.

More acts will be confirmed after Christmas, and from what we can gather, they are just as much to get excited about.

The event will take place at a secret location, yet to be announced.

Join the Facebook event here.

Tickets are on sale NOW and available at: http://www.soundclashfest.com

What do you think of the line up? Will you be getting a ticket? Let us know in the comments.