FREE BANANAS at StressLess Fest

SUSU have once again brought back the StressLess Fest for everyone still cramming in revision for the last week of exams!  In a bid to help relieve students of stress […]

SUSU have once again brought back the StressLess Fest for everyone still cramming in revision for the last week of exams

In a bid to help relieve students of stress during this busy time, SUSU are planning a fun filled week to help you relax. Activities will be taking place on campus from Monday 20th-Friday 24th January.

Monday 20th: Promising all creatures great and small, SUSU will be starting the week on a high with Pet’s corner inside the concourse from 11am-2pm.  We’re hoping it’s going to be similar to the ever-popular petting zoo!

Sheep enjoying the attention at last year’s petting zoo. Photo credit @_charlotte94

Tuesday 21st: The Big Bang Theory will be playing in the cinema from 11am – 2pm with tea and cakes on sale from Bar 3 for you to enjoy while you kick back and relax.

Wednesday 22nd: For the more physical of you there will be a Zumba class going on in The Cube from 2pm – 3pm costing just £3.

Thursday 23rd: For those in need of a well-deserved break, Friends (series 10) will be playing in the cinema from 11am – 2pm, and once again Bar 3 will be open selling tea and cakes.

Friday 24th: It’s time to get physical again with Bokwa (I had to Google it but it looks fun!) for £3 in The Cube from 2pm-3pm.

For an added bonus, between 10 and 11am on both Tuesday and Thursday, VP Welfare Beckie Thomas will be handing out free bananas in the library outside Lattes!

Updates during the week will be posted on the SUSU Facebook page.