COMPETITION: WIN Beach Break Tickets!

This year the Soton Tab is giving our readers the chance to win tickets to Beach Break Live!  Beach Break is the original student festival on the coast. Now in […]

This year the Soton Tab is giving our readers the chance to win tickets to Beach Break Live! 

Beach Break is the original student festival on the coast. Now in its sixth year, Beach Break returns from the 20th to 24th June and is set to be the freshest, biggest and boldest ever.

In 2013 the fest will pack its bags and make a grand move to the South West to the idyllic beaches of Cornwall, from its beautiful base for the previous three summers in Pembrey Country park, South Wales.

This year is set to be the most unique and groundbreaking Beach Break yet, which for the first time will combine the festival field with multiple entertainment venues around the surfer’s paradise of Newquay. Additionally for the first time ever there will be a stage on Newquay’s very own Fistral beach, as well as more competitions and activities than ever before.

The streets of Newquay will boast unique venues, workshops, performers, bars, foods, and sports and will be turned into a decorative mash –up of music holiday creativity and fun.

This year’s line-up boasts a mouth- watering set of artists including Jake Bugg, making one of only a handful of festival performances this year. Ultra-talented hot property AlunaGeorge joins Devlin, Lulu James, Lucy Rose and Foreign Beggars in a veritable feast of live music.

Just look at that line up!

Not only this, the organisers have once again pulled out all the stops to group together a truly diverse line-up of artists that includes some of the UK’s biggest labels, curators and promoters including Hospitality, Rinse FM, Digital Sound Boy, The Bedford and SB.TV.

All tastes are catered for in a festival that incorporates, sun, sea, sand, watersports and over 300 of the hottest artists in music. For five days in June, Newquay will be transformed into a music holiday destination ready to take the summer by the scruff of the neck.

To top it off Beach Break Live is one of the cheapest around with tickets starting at an incredibly reasonable £20. Platinum Ticket Holders and Golden Ticket holders have camping included with their ticket purchase but for those without accommodation the location benefits from being a tourist hub with a huge selection of two to four star hotels, B&B’s and hostels, as well as a selection of campsites.

Beach Break Live is set to collaborate with the people of Newquay and is working closely with the local council, Newquay BID and all Newquay businesses, clubs, pubs and community to ensure that the festival keeps its distinct community feel that it is known and loved for.

We’re offering you a chance to have the summer of your life!

All you have to do to win yourself a pair of tickets to the festival that pulls out all the stops is just answer this question:

Who won this year’s surf world championship? Was it:

• A)    Joel Parkinson
  • B)    David Milliband
  • C)    David Cameron

Simply e-mail the answer to [email protected] with your name and phone number. Entries MUST be made from your University e-mail address so we know you’re a student. Read the terms and conditions here

Beach Break Festival takes place on Newquay beach from 20th  to the 24th June 2013Individual Weekend Festival Ticket are priced at £20 with Golden camping tickets for the whole weekend priced at £104 and £84 for students.

Tickets are available from http://www.Beachbreaklive.com