Southampton Beware: WANKMAN RETURNS

It has come to the attention of The Tab that the man students dubbed ‘Wankman’ over his extracurricular activities has returned. Late last night The Tab received reports from a female student […]

It has come to the attention of The Tab that the man students dubbed ‘Wankman’ over his extracurricular activities has returned.

Late last night The Tab received reports from a female student who sighted a naked man masturbating outside the block of flats at the top of Church Lane. The incident occurred at around 11.45pm, and although police were called to the scene they were unable to catch him.

The mystery masturbator has been described as:

white, in his 30s, with his face either covered or with long hair and a beard, completely naked, chubby and about 5′ 7″

As mentioned in our previous article, the man and his intentions remain unknown. If rumours are to be believed, and it is the same man previously sighted, it is possible he has been around for years without being accosted and he still remains at large. If sighted be wary and notify the police as soon as possible.