New Facebook Timeline: ULTIMATE FRAPE POTENTIAL

“Facebook Raping”, known more commonly as “fraping”, is a phenomenon that has been around ever since Facebook first launched in 2003. While things started off pretty tame with the classic “… loves […]

“Facebook Raping”, known more commonly as “fraping”, is a phenomenon that has been around ever since Facebook first launched in 2003.

While things started off pretty tame with the classic “… loves cock”, they quickly evolved to new heights through the editing of your friends’ famous quotes, changing the surname to “Willy”, and of course, the classic changing of their gender.

While bumming around on a Saturday afternoon however I discovered something with far more potential: the new Facebook Timeline. You can manually add statuses, photos and life events in the past. The newest most interesting of these however is life events. There’s nothing funnier than adding a ridiculous life event in the past that your mate might not discover for months. Absolute gold.

Here are a few examples we had fun putting together:

Got any more ideas? Let us know in the comments!

Update: Bill Sich’s comment below has to be highlighted in the article because it’s so damn good:

The best frape you can possibly do is changing the victim’s privacy settings to “Only me”, so none of their posts will show up on any of their friends’ news feeds.