Coming to a street near you…. The Portswood Flasher

In an area that has seen it all, from stabbings, to drug deals, robberies and squatters, heck, even the odd bank robbery, Portswood can now boast its own flasher after […]

In an area that has seen it all, from stabbings, to drug deals, robberies and squatters, heck, even the odd bank robbery, Portswood can now boast its own flasher after he made his long awaited come-back this week. Having been absent for a year, residents were asking themselves if it was safe to finally open the curtains. Unsurprisingly, the unknown nude was quick to dispell any doubts.

No costume involved! This is one legit' flasher

Police have been questioning tennants about his appearance after he graced female students on Portswood Road with his presence on Tuesday night. Despite bringing out the sniffer dogs, officers were unable to trace the Flasher after he made a swift escape down Alma Road.

Could this simply be a result of too many triples at Sobar? (doesn’t have the same ring as quad-vods, does it?) Or does Portswood have another cult hero to add to its collection?