Image may contain: Back, Sweater, Clothing, Cardigan, Hair, Afro Hairstyle, Person, People, Human

Love Island’s Eyal is modelling uni merch for this year’s freshers

“Rather be a poly” (Eyal, 2018)

With preparations already underway for Freshers' Week and the new academic year, Sheffield Hallam have put out a new catalogue – and one of the sportswear models is a familiar face.

In new photos that have come to light, current Love Island cast member Eyal Booker can be seen modelling the "JH006 Sports Polyester Hoodie".

Despite the fact that he actually studied Events and Leisure Marketing at Bournemouth Uni, Eyal clearly wishes he was a Hallam lad deep down.

When Love Island's Eyal said he was a model, this isn't quite what we had in mind! ? But hey, who can blame him for…

Posted by Hallam Union (HUBS) on Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Posting on their Facebook page, Hallam Union (HUBS) wrote:

"When Love Island's Eyal said he was a model, this isn't quite what we had in mind! But hey, who can blame him for wanting to be in a Team Hallam Hoodie!"

He's not staying loyal to just one university though, as more photos have emerged showing Eyal modelling the merch of Bangor University.

Eyal is clearly a man of many talents. He can add modelling Hallam and Bangor garments to a distinguished list of achievements that includes balancing a fidget spinner on his nipple and belting out the line "boys like a little more booty to hold at night" as part of pop group EverYoung.

At least we know he's got something to fall back on now he's been kicked out of the villa, and I personally can't wait to see what he gets up to next. EverYoung reunion tour to your SU next year?! Even more uni merch modelling? Bring it on.