Image may contain: Music, Leisure Activities, Person, People, Human

Sheffield Clubbers of the Week: World Cup Special

It’s coming home

In the prophetic words of Soccer Aid legend and voice of a generation, Neil from the Inbetweeners, it is well hot. In fact, it might be too hot. So I'm going to keep this short and sweet. It's currently 5pm, but by the time you will be reading this, England have likely lost 1-0 to Tunisia. However, in this article, you will not find solace from the reality that yes, England just aren't as good as you hoped.

Instead you will find a collection of the weeks best club photos with mildly amusing (wholly unfunny) captions, which, for those lucky stars selected for their 5 minutes of fame, may dull the throb of 52 years of hurt.

"The most romantic couples" of the week

Image may contain: Troop, Team, Soldier, Military Uniform, Military, Army, Person, People, Human, Poster, Collage

The bottom left is the face I pull when security arrive for a flat inspection.

"DJs incorrectly using headphones" of the week

Image may contain: Music, Leisure Activities, Dj, Person, People, Human

Can you even hear anything through that beanie

"The most impressive tongue" of the week

Image may contain: Woman, Girl, Female, Blonde, Universe, Space, Outer Space, Outdoors, Night, Moon, Astronomy, Emblem, Person, People, Human

A worthy winner of the Tab's most coveted prize.

Photoception of the week

Image may contain: Club, Emblem, Person, People, Human

Wow, I can hear your mind being blown from here

Dab of the week

Image may contain: Text, Signature, Handwriting, Autograph, File Binder, Poster, Collage, Person, People, Human

Yes, I didn't have much to choose from

"The second most impressive tongue" of the week

Image may contain: Party, Person, People, Human

So close yet so far. Better luck next week lads

"The imaginary friend" of the week

Image may contain: Party, Poster, Smile, Portrait, Face, Night Life, Night Club, Club, Person, People, Human

Yes, coincidentally this image also contains the amount of people who give a fuck about this article