Sheffield’s most eligible bachelor 2017 nomination: Christian Todaro

He has a vespa

We’re in search of Sheffield’s hottest bachelor, and with nominations flooding in we present to you the Steel City’s finest.

Our next bachelor is Italian stallion Christian Todaro, a biochemistry third year.

Christian’s nomination was full of glowing reviews, described by many as ‘a great guy, attractive, and hilarious’, friends say ‘he is always cracking (actually) funny jokes, can always make you laugh and is easy to talk to”.

Christian has six sisters, works hard for his degree and even does charity work – but don’t be fooled by this good boy facade, this guy rides a vespa.

That smolder

Christian may not be six foot two, but don’t let that put you off. Nominators identify his best features as his ‘razor sharp sense of humour’ and his ‘voluminous, fuzzy hair’ that makes any girl want to run her hands through it, and with those Italian origins, you may just be lucky enough to ride on his vespa.

If this bachelor doesn’t get your heart racing already, he most certainly will do after getting up close and personal in a passionate salsa – Christian is an avid ballroom dancer, described by friends as “a dangerous mover on the dance-floor”.

When it comes to romance, this Sicilian minion hasn’t had a girlfriend since being at uni but does get a great deal of attention from the opposite sex. He has had a few flings over the years but no woman is yet to break in the Senor Todaro – could it be you?

Christian’s ideal date is a moonlit ride on his vespa, followed by mamas finest home made ravioli with the secret ingredient. To finish the evening, a bottle of Merlot and a romantic candle lit dance.

When asked how he felt about his nomination, Christian said: “I’m absolutely overwhelmed, its such a prestigious title and it’s everything I’ve been working for over the past three years. I’d like to take this moment to thank Lynn and Giuseppe for all of the genetic material, and most of all for all the support”

Votes for Sheffield’s Most Eligible Bachelor open soon.