Sheffield’s most eligible bachelor 2017 nomination: Tom Rampton

Form an orderly queue ladies

We’re in search of Sheffield’s most eligible bachelor, and after hundreds of nominations have flooded in, we present to you the Steel City’s finest.

First up in The Tab Sheffield’s hottest competition of 2017 is Wirral born Tom Rampton. Tom is a third year history student and is described by his nominators as “devilishly pretty but equally rugged” – think Roger Federer from the neck up and Rafael Nadal from the neck down.

This Tiger Works loving weekender loves to indulge in some of life’s finer things, with grey goose induced paralysis his idea of a perfect Friday night.  But this isn’t to say that this fine young gentleman doesn’t have a softer side. Tom enjoys taking walks through Sheffield’s many parks and shares a special relationship with the city’s ducks.

Details of Tom’s past relationships are best left unexplored but he’s a firm believer in looking to the future and leaving the past behind.

This modern day Casenova’s ideal date would begin with a spot of sight-seeing and end with the lucky lady’s eyes fixed firmly on the ceiling. And they say chivalry is dead.

When the Tab told Tom of his nomination, he said: “I’m feeling pretty confident because if this competition is anything like my sex life I should finish first”.

Voting for Sheffield’s Most Eligible Bachelor opens soon.