People are kicking off about Paris’s drink named the ‘Paris Bomb’

Insensitive? Or nothing to fuss about?

People are kicking off about the name of one of Carver Street’s very own Paris’s drinks, insensitively named the “Paris Bomb”.

The Paris Bomb has been on their menus for the past two years, but after the terrorist attacks in Paris on November 15th 2015 people have started kicking off about the fact they haven’t changed the tasteless name.

The club has thrown some attitude in their responses to numerous comments complaining about the name,  which has only furthered the hole they’re digging for themselves.

The most sarcastic use of an emoji in history

In Instagram comments they have sassed commenters by saying: “Paris bombs have been around for about two years now but if they name is offending people, feel free to suggest name changes”, with possibly the bitchiest use of an eyes emoji ever.

And also saying: “The name was suitable before Nov 15th. If you don’t like it, we serve a wide range of other drinks too”. Again, their choice of emoji is just sarcastic and patronising. Surely they should be grovelling and changing the name, instead of fuelling the anger.

Business management fresher, Lewis Eyley is amongst those shocked by the name, he said: “It’s just disrespectful, I can’t believe they haven’t changed the name. Let’s boycott Paris.”