Ten people everyone has on Snapchat.

Rumour has it, SnapChat was initially created to make sexting easier…ooh. 

Who doesn’t get a little SnapHappy from time to time? And who doesn’t know someone who’s more prone to sending pictures of their erections than what they had for lunch…

However, whilst many of us appreciate a good soak in the bath picture, many of us still prefer pictures of us squeezing our dogs against our faces. We’ve analysed the ten characters everyone has on Snapchat

The Pet-Snapper 

Just like any other pet owner I honestly believe my dogs are the prettiest of all dogs and I think that everyone else should appreciate their cuteness.  Asleep, running around the garden, eating. You name it the pet-snappers have snapped it. How many times do I want you to appreciate my dogs looking all cute and asleep in my bed? Well one 10 second-long image will not do them justice…so here…have 50 seconds of them lying in the same position.

To be fair, that dog’s pretty damn cute.

The elusive Mr. and Mrs. No Face

The creepiest of all. You’ve had them on SnapChat for a while but you’ll occasionally receive a picture from them of some obscure, pointless object, never their face. They don’t have any top friends nor do they have a very high score and you just think ‘Why do you even have SnapChat? Leave it to the professionals, God.’

The Foodie – Have I told you how many times I love seeing pictures of your dinner? No honestly, I really do care about the steak you very ‘majestically’ cooked or the roast you cooked for your flatmates at Christmas, oh or if you decided to eat something green for lunch.  

WHO ARE YOU?

The conversationalist 

You have their numbers, you have them on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp, yet they still demand a full-blown conversation with you over a series of 10 second images.  

Not any more.

The Artist 

These are my favourite. They’ve taken a typically boring picture and spent a lengthy amount of time drawing around their face to create some kind of humorous image. Kudos to these people for spending time and effort on these SnapChats when I can only admire them for 10 seconds. I love you.

He wants to be the very best.

The Lad

He went to university about 2 years ago and he’s always being tagged on Facebook having typical ‘laddish banter’ and being ‘such a lad.’ One of the ten commandments of ‘Being a Lad’ is actually ‘Once a week, one must send a picture of ones balls to friends on SnapChat to prove he is the ultimate Lad.’ He then proceeds to send hideous images of him having a poo in his flatmates bed. #LAD #BANTER

All of the bants.

The constantly horny one

You wake up to 4 images that were sent in the early hours of the morning. You think ‘GOSH, what could possibly be that entertaining?’ Firstly you open a series of blank images with the typically boring small-talk text boxes over the top. ‘What are you doing?’, ‘when are you back from university?’, ‘we should hang out when you’re back.’ You think ‘Hmm, how shady.’ Then bam, the last image is a close up shot of their erection. 

I was not like LMAO.

The Video-ist

Miming to their favourite song. Pulling pranks on somebody. Tours of their bedroom with the perfectly placed acoustic guitar and their mega vinyl record collection, or an 8 second panning shot of how super chill their room is now they’re listening to some super cool house tunes with some super edgy dim-lights whilst being totes indie.

What is interesting about this?

The Vain-o 

The picture will have no relevancy to the text that has been cleverly placed over insecurities, whatsoever but they will finding any reason whatsoever to take a picture of themselves and/or their body. Or, they will be the people who use SnapChat as a back-up when it’s completely unnecessary to show the internet how attractive they look today. ‘Uploading ten pictures of my face to Facebook would be utterly ridiculous but I still want everyone to see how hot I am today…SnapChat it is.’ 

I know your game…

Selfie Queens

‘Going to the shop selfie’, ‘getting ready with my girls selfie’, ‘on the train selfie’ okay yes, you love taking selfies but maybe taking selfies and sending them to people who actually want to see your thousands of selfies instead of putting 120 second clips on ‘My Story’ is a better idea. 

ERMAGERD NO WAY?!