Vote for Royal Holloway’s BNOC 2019: round two

Look at these legends

Hide Images

BNOC: Biggest Name of Campus. Who will you crown certified most popular at RoHo?

We asked you to nominate the biggest, loudest and most well-known names on campus, and you didn't disappoint. Get voting for RoHo's BNOC 2019, don't forget to head over to our Instagram to find out more about this lot.

Aadam Ahmed, Politics of Development, postgraduate

''You all voted me most eligible bachelor so you may as well vote me BNOC. Red vks to all my loyal constituents #COYAADAM.''

Sophie Malby, Law, first year

''Ive only missed 5 nights out since the start of freshers, so you’ll probably find me dancing badly in rugby corner.''

Jack Colman, English and Drama, third year

''My favourite places to sleep are the kitchen floor, the bathroom floor, and the library. I have strengths in messy SU nights, supporting my pals and wiggling my ears.''

Rhys James, Modern Languages and Music, fourth year

''I'm a farmer from West Wales living in the big city of Egham. A good day = Nando's followed by desert in Spoons. I once almost got shot at in Argentina, but it's cool cos I did karate in year 6 so I'm fairly intimidating. I'm coeliac and highly recommend Tesco's gfree carrot cake. Fun fact: I'm an extra in the film 'Me Before You'. I don't like to brag, but: minute 31, navy jacket, buying popcorn.''

George Wright, Law, first year

''You might recognise me from Secret Admirers, Royal Hateoway, or your dad's search history: I'm George Wright, Twink Debonair.''

Alex Winch, Politics and International Relations, second year

''To be honest, I don't really know why I've been nominated for this but never mind. I live my life by three simple b's: bombs, birds and banter. For more quality content follow @winchwatchtv on insta. FOYDomBrown.''