Seven essentials for RHUL girls pissed off by the rain

You might have noticed it’s been raining quite a bit? Here’s how to look good in it

7 Essentials fashion Girls RHUL Royal Holloway

Having a University that resides on top of a hill most definitely has it one big perk. When the weather decides to play bitch with us at least we won’t drown (but this is maybe also a cue to start giving a fuck about global warming).

However as you momentarily wonder in the delight that Royal Holloway will be not becoming a stately pool any time soon, it does not excuse the fact that it can get bloody cold up here! Especially since we are slightly in the middle of nowhere – I can’t even use my Oyster card here.

What’s worse is that being a girl, the cold weather can have devastating repercussions on our skin and limit you as to what you can wear.

But to try and put a good spin on this hurricane type weather we seem to be having along lets rejoice in the fashionable outcomes we can enjoy whilst the storm clouds over Britain. I’ve devised a list that will no doubt keep you looking lavish and will have you dancing in the rain.

Seven essentials for storms, lighting and rain (WARNING: based solely on looking fabulous).

1) HUNTER BOOTS

IMG-20140217-WA0000

2) BODY SHOP SHEA BUTTER

3) MIX AND MATCH YOUR UMBRELLA-ELLA-ELLA

4) A CUTE HAT

5) COAT WITH A LIL FUR

6) CHUNKY KNIT SCARF

7) CHUNKY CHAIN