Smashed teenager red cards drunk students in Tup Tup

‘It was all in good craic’

A vigilante bouncer decided to send hammered students home with a red card – despite being completely written off himself.

Tup Tup gained an impromptu member of staff last Thursday after the pissed local took it upon himself to clear out the drunk revellers.

Taylor Hunt showed club goers a red card, indicating they should head home because they’d had a few too many sambucas.

Sending players off for poor behaviour

But the Stanley based 18-year-old will openly admit he was completely smashed himself. He said: “It was a random red card I’d found in my mate’s car so I thought it would be pretty funny to make it part of the night.

“Every time I showed it to people they just laughed. It was all in good craic though.

“It hadn’t been done in Newcastle before and it was a right laugh. It’ll definitely be brought out again though.”

The guardian angel’s antics went viral and caught the attention of The Lad Bible, with them going as far as celebrating Tony’s “good deed” with his own post on their Facebook page.

With internet fame just around the corner, keep an eye out for this samaritan-cum-referee next time you’re out.