ANOTHER man dead after falling into the canal

He was found floating at 2.55am this morning

Another man has tragically died after falling into the canal.

He was found floating in the stretch near Piccadilly station and was pulled out by paramedics but later died.

A passer-by spotted the middle aged man fall into the water in the early hours of the morning.

Image: Google Maps

Emergency services were called to Dale street, near Piccadilly station around 2.55am to pull a floating middle-age man’s body out of the canal.

Paramedics attempted to save the man’s life, however he sadly died.

The police have cordoned off the area and are investigating the incident.

It happened near to Piccadilly station

In a statement, the GMP said “police were called… following a report by a witness that a man had fallen into the canal.”

“Officers attended and a found the body of a man. The death is being treated as non-suspicious and a post-mortem is due take place to establish the cause of death.”

This follows the news of 61 bodies being pulled out of the canal in the past 6 years, which conspiracists believe to be the work of a serial killer, also known as The Pusher.

Horrified first year Lucy said: “I feel like Manchester is becoming increasingly unsafe.

“I certainly wouldn’t feel safe walking in the areas by the canal alone.”

“It’s clearly unsafe, I don’t see why the council don’t just make it harder to fall in!”

And it’s just the latest in a string of tragic canal deaths – 61 bodies have been fished from the canal over the last six years.

One psychology professor claims the deaths could be the work of a serial killer “the pusher”.

Professor Craig Jackson claims this is the case because the number of bodies found in the canal frighteningly high for one waterway.