Police launch investigation after Uni of Manchester building vandalised with red paint

Meet the local team

University of Manchester animal testing hits seven year high with over 100,000 tested on

Animals which were used for experimentation in 2023 include mice, rats, gerbils, guinea pigs, sheep and fish

Manchester students set up encampment on Brunswick Park in pro-Palestine protest

Students are calling for the University of Manchester University to cut ties to Israeli universities and arms companies

Saltburn star Barry Keoghan spotted filming advert on street in Manchester

I’m disappointed he didn’t stop off for a pint at Squirrel’s

This is exactly what your favourite Fallowfield pub says about you as a Manchester student

Spolier alert: 256 is basic

Manchester Police appeals for students to claim bizarre items stolen from Fallowfield houses

The stolen items include a lighter, an American plug and a broken camel magnet

Manchester students bought hot tub to stay warm after heating had been broken for weeks

One tenant was forced to temporarily move out of the property due to damp and mould

What your favourite section of the UoM Main Library says about you

Blue 3 or Ali G- you choose

Nominations are now OPEN for Manchester’s ultimate BNOC 2024

Short for stuff on your CV? This is for you

Student protest after Manchester Pro-Life Society held ‘grill the pro-lifer’ talk on campus

The CEO of the Alliance of Pro-life, Madeline Page, spoke to students at the university last week

The Manchester Tab wants you: Apply to be part of the 2024-2025 Editorial team

Applications close on Friday 26th April