Salford uni SU president accused of sparking controversy after tweeting she would ‘oppress white people’

She also made comments on Ask FM about an ‘Islamic takeover’

Two men beaten and mugged after passing out from ‘free spliffs’ offered to them by strangers

The ‘free roll ups’ offered in Manchester caused one victims to end up in hospital

Science subjects are undoubtedly harder than BAs

We get it, you can read

Literally just a round up of the worst housemate horror stories Manchester students have to tell

If you can’t name your horrible housemate it’s probably you

Stop everything, First Dates is looking for singles in Manchester next weekend

The show is scouting singles for First Dates and First Dates Hotel

A man has died after being ‘pushed into a moving tram’ at Victoria Station

GMP have confirmed that a 31-year-old woman is in custody on suspicion of murder, following the incident

The first Greggs drive-thru has opened in Greater Manchester and it’s revolutionary

This is not a drill

I’m still being tormented by my college bully at uni

We spoke to Louise, whose bully followed her from college to uni using social media to carry on her torment

We spoke to the Philosophy student who wrote her dissertation on whether Bottlenose Dolphins could be considered people

Apparently, they can

Battleground Withington: A Manchester student’s comprehensive guide to the election

Yeah, another one

Best dressed at Islington Mill: High Hoops

There was a pretty fit crowd

This music student wrote her dissertation on the Eurovision Song Contest

Just when you thought you’d heard it all

Everyone can relax, the royal family have visited Manchester and everything is better now

Thank you so much for gracing us with your presence

Pig heads, lost teeth and misplaced pills: The best posts from Fallowfield Students this year

Remember the fish in the letterbox lol

Students evacuated from Victoria Park and surrounding areas due to ‘police operation’

It’s unclear whether this is directly related to the incident with a ‘suspicious package’ found on the University of Manchester’s Oxford Road campus

There’s a petition for a memorial to honour the victims of the Manchester arena attack

It needs 500 signatures to be taken to Manchester City Council