Manchester Police appeals for students to claim bizarre items stolen from Fallowfield houses

Meet the local team

Manchester students bought hot tub to stay warm after heating had been broken for weeks

One tenant was forced to temporarily move out of the property due to damp and mould

What your favourite section of the UoM Main Library says about you

Blue 3 or Ali G- you choose

Nominations are now OPEN for Manchester’s ultimate BNOC 2024

Short for stuff on your CV? This is for you

Student protest after Manchester Pro-Life Society held ‘grill the pro-lifer’ talk on campus

The CEO of the Alliance of Pro-life, Madeline Page, spoke to students at the university last week

The Manchester Tab wants you: Apply to be part of the 2024-2025 Editorial team

Applications close on Friday 26th April

Inquest opened into death of ‘very vulnerable’ Manchester student killed by convicted rapist

Tributes were made to Elizabeth McCann who was murdered by Simon Goold in August 2022

‘Terrified’ student watched as mouse ran around Manchester Metropolitan University library

The rodent was seen on the first floor of the All Saints Library on Saturday

New report exposes widening ethnicity and disability pay gap at University of Manchester

The number of BAME staff decreased in 2023 and disability pay gaps increased to 16.1 per cent and 10.3 per cent

Manchester police officer cleared of rape allegation against 20-year-old student in her home

James Darnton was found not guilty of the allegation that occurred in 2009

Mouse spotted running around inside University of Manchester library building

Footage shows the rodent scuttling around the Alan Gilbert Learning Commons