Forget prinking, it’s all about Trinking

Sofia Fredrikson runs through the rules of the dating app drinking game

alcohol app dating Drinking drinking game Tinder

What do you use Tinder for?

Most of us know Tinder as a mobile dating app allowing you to shamelessly judge people based on looks and interests. But since its initial launch in 2012, this matchmaker has become so much more than just that.

Tinder brings people together. After having gotten sick of the app not delivering on its promise (where is my perfect match boyfriend?), it is time to explore what this little gem has to offer.

For starters, it brings people together. Bonding over the strange species of human that you come across on Tinder is a great way to make new or cement old friendships.

We share all our matches. Because sharing is caring.

Getting through a Monday morning lecture is difficult at the best of times. This is where Tinder’s excellent distractive qualities come in to play. Long gone are the days of game playing and doodling.

Simply lean back, relax and watch time fly as you swiftly swipe left or right (just make sure you don’t miss anything vital). Hey, if you’re extra lucky you might even get a date out of it.

Hey, social networking is important.

Most importantly, however, Tinder also has the potential to bring the party to the party. Pull out your smartphones, sit in a circle, and follow these simple rules as you scroll through the eligible bachelors/bachelorettes in your area:

One sip if the person…

• Is shirtless
  • Has a three-letter first name
  • Is playing guitar
  • Only has group photos

Two sips if the person…

• Is with a potential girlfriend/boyfriend
  • Has a picture with a baby
  • Is kissing someone
  • Is the ugliest one in their group photos

The whole glass if:

• You know the person
  • You have more than 5 mutual friends
  • You cannot see a single item of clothing in their pictures
  • After seeing all their photos, you still have no clue what they look like

Finally, anyone you match with should be invited out with the rest of your group for the evening.

Happy Tindering everyone!

Let the games begin!