These are the pubs and bars opening in Liverpool today

Baltic darling I have missed you so

There’s something completely and utterly wrong about strolling through Liverpool at any time without having a drunken individual making their presence very known. You know when you walk through Mathew Street at midday and somebody is out there on a bender absolutely smashed which reminds you why you love this city so much? Looks like you’ll be experiencing that sooner rather than later as some of our beloved spots are re-opening today. Seeya savings, hiya memories!

Turtle Bay- Hanover Street

The home of peng cocktails is letting you book slots for brunch, lunch, dinner and drinks and is giving you the option to have a Perspex screen when you dine with them. There’s a limited menu, but their goat currys still on the new version thank GOD.

Baltic Market

So to abide by the new restrictions, you’ll be seated to a table inside rather than choosing your favourite bench to dine on. Orders will take place over an app and they’re running a table service only policy to save people from queuing to get drinks. Maybe not a good idea to get so many drinks either, because the toilets are following a one way system so you’ll probs be queuing longer than drinking.

Sadly there won’t be any live music and there’s no booking system in place so you’re just gonna have to wait for those halloumi fries with patience.

Constellations- Greenland Street

Constellations announced their re-opening on their Facebook and that they’ve re-done the garden to abide by the rules. People can book cute private garden pods for bigger groups or you can still just walk in and grab a chair. Similarly to Baltic, you’ll order food and drink via an app and it’s table service only.

View this post on Instagram

The countdown begins… We will be open from Saturday 4th July as we reimagine the Constellations garden bar, taking into consideration all the new Covid-19 reopening guidelines. Exactly 6 years to the day since we officially opened the garden gates and poured our very first pint! We are offering a safe haven for sunseekers, beer lovers, friends and family reunions. With bookable tables in private garden pods and walk-up seating with comfortable social distancing. Food and Drink are ordered via your phone and table served. Open Friday – Sunday, we’re looking forward to welcoming back a host of local DJs and musicians who’ll be playing from our newly fitted out DJ pod, thanks to the Liverpool City Region Music Board Grant. For booking enquiries follow the link in our bio ✨

A post shared by Constellations Liverpool (@constellationsliverpool) on

Red Door- Berry Street

Red Door has a stylish rooftop bar called Eden and they’re both working on a booking-only policy. Snazzily when booking, you can pre-order your first round of drinks for your table to minimise customer-staff contact, genius. They’ve removed all bar stools and you can’t stand by the bar waiting awkwardly for drinks or Tinder dates.

Bold Street Coffee

Fully aware this isn’t a bar or pub but do you even study at Liverpool if you’ve never got something from here?

Customers eating and drinking inside must be seated and they’ve provided plenty of outdoor seating now Bold Street has been pedestrianised just in time.

Duke Street Market

This place isn’t using a booking system so you just get allocated a seat by a member of staff which will probs solve a lot of subjective best-spot disagreements.

You can order food and drinks from your table instead of going up to order and they haven’t said anything about installing an app for this so happy days for your phone storage!

Kazimier Garden

Kazimier’s team announced on their Instagram that they’re prepped to re-open and will be implementing strict social-distancing measures.

All orders will be via table service and there’s a maximum capacity of people allowed on-site and they’ll be monitoring that strictly. They’ve said they’re starting off with a no-booking policy and seeing how that goes: “There is NO booking system required, as we’re going to trial it without and see how we go.

“There will be staff on the door keeping count of how many people are allowed in, whilst we come to terms with our new system.”

View this post on Instagram

The moment we’ve all been waiting for… . After a very weird and uncertain few months for us all in hospitality, everyone here at the KG are pleased to announce we’re reopening on the 4th of July 🌞 🎉 . Social Distancing rules will be implemented, as will continuous deep cleaning throughout the day. We will be taking things very seriously to ensure the safety of the public, and all of our staff too. . Everything will be table service as we’re following the government guidelines, so you can enjoy your pints in the garden and still interact with our lovely staff. . . . ❗️There is NO booking system required, as we’re going to trial it without and see how we go. There will be staff on the door keeping count of how many people are allowed in, whilst we come to terms with our new system ❗️ . see you soon 😘… KG X

A post shared by Kazimier Garden (@kazimiergarden) on

O’Neill’s- Hanover Street

O’Neill’s have launched an app for customers to order drinks from whilst being sat at socially-distant tables.

Venues on the Albert Dock

Places like MADRE, The Pie Port, Puffle Waffle, Ruben’s Coffee Shop, Miller and Carter, Peaberry Coffee House and Porter’s are all encouraging bookings right now and are releasing take-away menus so you can enjoy your food with a view… of the Mersey.

Lock and Key- Duke Street

This place was voted as one of the best places to stay in the UK and their bar is open from 8am onwards. Next time the parents need a place to stay, this could be the one.

The Font

Thankfully you’ll be able to experience the “well that exam was shit, wanna grab a cocktail!?” mood after an exam when term comes round again. They’ve been using this time wisely to re-decorate the place ready to abide by restrictions and to prepare themselves for the incoming stressed students, yay!

MOJO

MOJO’s announced that they’re taking bookings now and only letting groups of maximum six people into the bar, so peak times if you’re in a house of eight.

The Clubhouse- Liverpool ONE

Ngl if you can afford to go here then you’re not really living the true student experience. Enjoy your snazzy cocktails and rotisserie chicken in the huge al fresco dining area which allows you to safely and poshly abide by the rules.

Of course there’s a bunch of expensive and posh bars and restaurants now open too, but figured if you’ve also spent your savings on daily ASOS parcels then you’d probs only want to read about the more affordable places. You’re welcome!