Image may contain: Female, Food, Dessert, Cake, Parade, Crowd, Stocking, Gift, Christmas Stocking, Person, People, Human

Which classic Christmas song is your Liverpool uni halls?

We know which halls are naughty and nice

You're probs so cosy at home now in the run-up to the big day that you've forgotten about your halls of residence with its tacky decorations from Poundland and the mountain of washing from your flat Christmas dinner, however it's never too late to discover which song represents your UoL accommodation.

Crown – 'All I Want For Christmas Is You' by Mariah Carey

The most hyped Christmas song, alike how everyone puts Crown first when applying, you're believed to encapsulate the true spirit of campus. However, the shouty Mariah grinds on you after a few plays, similar to when Crown annoyingly keeps reminding you about their "crazy" pres and screams in the smoking area at 3am. Don't forget you're also an absolute diva, dreading when you have to give up your en-suite when first year is complete.

Vine – 'Happy Xmas (War Is Over)' by John Lennon

You can defo have a Happy Christmas now the war to convince everyone that Vine is cooler than Crown (you're fooling nobody) is over…well, until the new year.

Carnatic – 'Fairytale of New York' by The Pogues and Kirsty MacColl

It's (not that) cheap and (is defo) lousy, and you wouldn't be surprised if there's maggots in your food. "Happy Christmas your arse I pray god it's our last" is certainly the kinda thing you'd sing to Greenbank on the 699, even though you're living with two of your coursemates from there in second year.

Greenbank – 'Last Christmas' by Wham

The ultimate Christmas betrayal tune, although the betrayal is by yourself. You wanna just give your heart to your home Greenbank, but the very next day you gave it away to Carnatic. At least you'll be saved from tears when you give it to someone special, like a six-bed house in Smithdown.

Melville – 'Mistletoe' by Justin Bieber

You try so hard to be hip and relevant, but ultimately you'll never secure a place as a Christmas, and campus, classic.

Philharmonic – 'Driving Home For Christmas' by Chris Rea

You were aching to drive home back to Hampshire for Christmas, as it's just so bloody boring in Phil.

Private – 'Baby It's Cold Outside' by Tom Jones and Cerys Matthews

Without doubt you're from the south, which is why you opted to go for private halls when allocated Carnatic. You always defy the northerners by reminding everyone how bitterly cold it is, donning your Zara fur coat on every night out, even when you're getting an Uber to town.

Dover Court – 'White Christmas' by Bing Crosby

Significantly older than everyone else in halls, so inevitably a bit dull compared to the rest. You have dreams as big as snow on Christmas Day, such as actually living in a student house, but it's likely that'll end in disappointment.

Tudor Close – 'I Wish It Could Be Christmas Every Day' by Wizzard

As mostly international students doing a semester here, you have enthusiasm for the city all the time. You don't realise, nevertheless, that Liverpool does get a bit repetitive after a while, like if we actually had Christmas every day (who even thought that'd be a good idea?).

Dale Hall – 'Do They Know It's Christmas?' by Band Aid

It burnt down, of course they don't know it's Christmas.