3 times a charm

Itchy Feet’s third visit to Liverpool was even bigger and better than before.

| UPDATED 50s itchy feet Itchy Feet Liverpool Leo Bedford the magnet university of liverpool

As promised, there was cringy dancing, cheap drinks and plenty of festive cheer, making Itchy Feet’s flying visit another unforgettable night.

The Magnet hosted Itchy Feet’s third event in Liverpool, bringing hundreds of students together for the ultimate party of the season.

The biggest Christmas party of the season

Finding the quirkiest venues to host their quirky night, Itchy Feet always delivers.

Tuesday night saw everyone in the festive spirit as they partied in true 50’s style well into the early hours.

No one could get enough of the alternative music

The refreshing music choice, including timeless Christmas classics, had everyone on the dance floor embracing the Christmas spirit.

Itchy Feet delivered another swinging night

The Tab met the founder of Itchy Feet, Leo Bedford, whose passion for the music electrifies the atmosphere, guaranteeing you the best night in town.

Leo started Itchy Feet in 2006

Set up whilst he was an undergrad at Leeds in 2006, Itchy Feet has since exploded into the essential night out it has become.

Itchy Feet’s ‘homeless party’ is THE place to be

Bristol is currently their biggest venue, with over 1,500 people attending their most recent event.

They will return to Liverpool in the New Year, and as the event becomes bigger and bigger, be sure to get your ticket quick.