YouTuber Chunkz is taking part in a celebrity charity match at Lincoln’s LNER stadium

Luke T from winter Love Island will also be playing

A group of celebrities are taking part in a charity match at Lincoln’s LNER stadium to raise money for Lincoln City Foundation. The lineup includes social media star and YouTuber Chunkz, TV personalities Calum Best and Dan Osborne.

They will be playing on October 10th to support the club’s charity. Kick off is at 3pm, and “fans can enjoy the buzz of the stadium with the University of Lincoln Fan Village open from 1pm.”

The game is being organised by Sellebrity Soccer, which helps charities raise money by arranging all-star football matches across the United Kingdom.

Other celebrities include Love Island’s Luke Trotman, Danny Williams and Joshua Ritchie, comedian Man Like Haks and WSTRN’s Louis Rei, as well as ex-Eastenders stars Danny Hatchard and Matt Lapinskas.

ITV 2’s Survival of the Fittest contestant Warren Phillips,  The Real Housewives of Cheshire cast member Joe Sealey, and Celebrity Big Brother winner James Hill are also taking part.

Chief executive of the Lincoln City Foundation, Martin Hickerton said: “It is fantastic that these celebrity stars are helping our charity raise essential funds to support the physical, social and mental wellbeing of people in Lincolnshire.

“Our goal as a charity is to create healthier, happier and inspired communities and so this match is a great way to bring the local community together, whilst also raising money for an important cause.”

Tickets cost £10 for adults, £5 for under 16s, and OAPs and £40 for VIPs. You can purchase tickets from the Imps’ ticketing website eticketing.co.uk/imps.