Bishop Grosseteste graduate who died in fatal car crash named

Tributes have been paid to 23-year-old Louisa Conway who died earlier this month

ACCIDENT BISHOP CAR CRASH FATAL GRADUATE LOUISA NEWS University

A 23-year-old graduate and teacher-in-training from Bishop Grosseteste University in Lincoln passed away after a fatal car crash into a water-filled ditch in North Thoresby.

Louisa Conway was driving a red Toyota Yaris in on Friday 7th this month, when the vehicle left the road and crashed into a ditch.

Unfortunately, after being called at 7:45am, Emergency services pronounced her dead at the scene, thus raising the number of deaths on Lincolnshire’s roads in 2014 to 35, three more than last year.

Louisa graduated from Bishop Grosseteste recently with a degree in Education Studies and English, and had been studying for a Postgraduate Certificate in Education with the university.

Bishop Grosseteste paid their respects to the student on their Facebook page, saying: “We wish to offer our very deepest sympathies to Louisa’s family, friends and to all who knew and loved her.

“The loss of a member of our university community is devastating and has affected everyone at BGU, both staff and students. We are ensuring that we can give all the support possible to our university community.”