Freshers transform your tshirts!

Customising your bar crawl t-shirt, get your inspiration here…

Freshers…It’s bar crawl night, have you customised your bar crawl t-shirts yet? If not, here’s a few ideas courtesy of The Tab.

The Fringed Tshirt

Tab top tip: To create this look cut each strand to about halfway up the tshirt then tie the knots. For the sleeves cut each strand slightly thinner

The Side Tie Tshirt

Tab top tip: To create the side ties cut rectangles along the edge of the tshirt and then cut each rectangle so that you can tie the sides together to make the knots. How you wear the collar is up to you but we think this more open look is more flattering for this look.

The Sleeveless Tshirt

Tab top tip: For this straightforward look simply cut off the sleeves and cut nearly all the way down to the bottom of the tshirt.

The Off the Shoulder Tshirt

Tab top tip: For this on trend tshirt style, cut two straps near to the collar and then remove the top section of each of the sleeves.

The Halter Neck Tshirt

Tab top tip: cut the side just under the arm and cut until you reach half way down the side of the tshirt. Then cut across the back, curving the line slightly. You should have a square of material with the collar in the middle, on each side cut two long straps that should meet in the middle and these should tie together to form the halter neck.

Model- Sara Lomax