Uncyclopedia does Leicester Uni: A Summary

A look at the University of Leicester’s parody Wikipedia article.

Revision or dissertation woes getting you down? Well here’s the best of Leicester University’s very own Uncyclopedia page to brighten your day.

Uncyclopedia.com: If you haven’t had a browse of it yet, you should.  Uncyclopedia is a spoof of everyone’s favourite last-minute essay saver Wikipedia, however the ‘content free’ site aims to entertain rather than inform.  And entertain it does – if you can sift through some of the rubbish, within its thousands of downright ridiculous articles (from Sexual Innuendo to the History of Great Britain) you will find procrastination heaven.  Some of you may have already seen the University of Leicester’s entry, but for those who haven’t here are some of the highlights.

There you have it, straight from the man himself.

That terrifying moment when an overzealous history student just HAS to get that book on the tog rating of Medieval duvet covers, no matter who’s in the way of the bookshelf.

The inmates at GMS are let out once a day for their routine exercise.

A damning description of the cheap but not so cheerful Mary Gee.  A bit too far perhaps? Probably not.

Want to read more or maybe think you can add something of your own to the page? –  Let’s be honest, a Richard III piss-take is a must – You can find the full article here, and Leicester City’s own page here.