Image may contain: People, Person, Human, Coat, Lab Coat, Clothing, Apparel

Here’s how to get FREE PIZZA in Leeds this Freshers’ Week

Prepare those taste buds

MOD Pizza, and their team of MOD Doctors, will be dropping off thousands of mini pizza boxes into halls and on campus, each one filled with a free pizza voucher and a 'Student Survival Book', which is crammed with even more money-saving deals.

And if that wasn't enough to tempt you, the MOD Doctors will also be swarming campus on the 24th and 25th of September to prescribe you with, wait for it, MORE FREE PIZZA.

Hungover? You need a FREE MOD pizza! Find our Pizza Doctors around Leeds to get your #MODPizzaDr free pizza prescription!

Posted by MOD Pizza UK on Tuesday, September 19, 2017

To claim your free pizza, all you have to do is drop into a student lock-in event with your pizza prescription either in the city centre or at the MOD Kirkstall branch, on the 25th & 26th between 4-10pm.

Not only are there *free* pizzas to be had, there will also be £1 bottles of beer, a live DJ, and the chance to win EVEN MORE prizes.

So, if you see a person dressed in scrubs and a lab coat, don't worry, they're not trying to sign you up for an illegal experiment, they just want to give you free, greasy goodness.

Image may contain: Beer, Beverage, Alcohol, Drink, Bread, Pizza, Food

MOD will also be hosting Fresher Feasts, where there will be enough food to stuff yourself full and more. Make sure to keep an eye out for the exclusive events being posted on campus.

And if you love a cheeky night out at Pryzm (who doesn't), there will also be thousands of free pizza vouchers at MOD's nightclub takeovers.

While it might not be the best 11 inches you get in Freshers' Week, we can guarantee it'll be the tastiest (and it won't send you 'wys' texts at 3am).