A definitive ranking of Brotherton Library study spots from least to most intense

Meet the local team

Students launch ‘indefinite’ encampment outside Leeds Uni SU in solidarity with Palestine

Demonstrators said the encampment would remain until the university was ‘no longer complicit in the oppression of the Palestinian people’

This is not a drill! Applications to join The Leeds Tab’s 2024/25 editorial team are OPEN!

We’re recruiting for Editor in Chief, News Editor, Features Editor and Social Media Editor

Leeds student rammed a police car to escape after being caught selling cocaine and cannabis

23-year-old Asif Yaseen was given a suspended sentence and will be permitted to continue studying at the University of Leeds

Jamie Laing to quit showbiz and return to Leeds University to teach broadcast journalism

A leaked email revealed that Jamie will be moving back north to lecture on podcasting and media

A rundown of our favourite looks from the Leeds RAG Fashion Show 2024

This year’s theme was ‘Eclipse’, inspired by the relationship between the sun and moon

Leeds lingo: Your ultimate urban dictionary for understanding Leeds student slang

Your rundown of terms like Bakery, Monty B and RPP

Every Leeds student needs to know about these second hand vintage stores

Yes, I have spent all my student loan in Pop Boutique

LUU take no action against new SU officer who exceeded campaign spend limit in elections

Formal complaints were not recognised due to candidates submitting expenses after the deadline

Former Leeds student received unwanted sexual advances from two driving instructors

Alice’s instructor told her she was ‘the most amazing person he’d ever known’

In pictures: Leeds students flooded ring road in huge Palestine protest through city centre

Students currently occupying Leeds Uni’s Parkinson Building attended Saturday’s protest after negotiations with the university