Forget Josh Dylan and Jeremy Irvine, Dominic Cooper is the real daddy of Mamma Mia 2

I don’t care if he’s 40

Mamma Mia 2 is the highlight of summer 2018. Forget the heatwave, the world cup, the kinda boring new season of Love Island because Mamma Mia 2 was FINALLY released. And with it came a whole load of seriously fit screen time.

I mean, Jeremy Irvine, Josh Dylan, Lily James, and Amanda Seyfried all in the same film? "Be still, my beating vagina" indeed. But while Jeremy Irvine and Josh Dylan have been making serious headlines, mostly about their faces and impeccable abs – unsurprisngly – the real fit daddy was, without a doubt, Dominic Cooper.

While he was so attractive in the first Mamma Mia, he's now categorically FIT. The man hasn't aged a day. Like Amanda Seyfried, the last ten years seem to have made him younger and fitter, if that was even possible. And yet somehow, he manages to pull off that rugged, older guy sex appeal in a way that no actual 25 year old guy would be able to do.

I mean sure, it helps that in real life he's actually 40, but does he look it? Nope. Would you still get with him? Absolutely. And he's not just Sophie's baby daddy. Oh, no, he is so much more.

@todayshow

A post shared by dominiccoop (@dominiccoop) on

So join me in fangirling over the fittest guy in the film with more sex appeal than there has been in one movie since the first Mamma Mia came out.

He's a born and bred Londoner

If you want to hear his HOT London accent go check out Agent Carter. You can thank me later.

Look at him ~ nic #DominicCooper #DominicCooperFans #Stark

A post shared by Dominic Cooper Fans (@dominiccooperfans) on

He's a Gemini

Shocked? You shouldn't be. Even Cher, the only woman I would trust with my entire life and soul, distrusted him. It's those Gemini vibes, I'm telling you.

He studied acting and film editing at LAMDA

The same school Jeremy Irvine attended and dropped out of. Apparently it's not really a drama school, just the new hang out for up and coming fitties.

@todayshow

He used to share a flat with James Corden

Until Corden moved out to start a family with his wife, Julia Carey. Dominic hun, if you need someone to rent out his old room, I'd be more than happy to.

He recently broke up with his Preacher co-star, Ruth Negga

Which means he's officially Single™. Do whatever you want with that info…

They are still super supportive of each other though.

According to his Insta, he's super into photography

Just look at this candid.

@lilyjamesofficial

He's a 'part-time ping pong specialist'

What that entails, I have no idea. Pretty cool tho, I guess?

Fun fun fun on das autobahn. Thank you @audiuk @tonyameli

He was voted Sexiest Man of the Year in 2017 and 2018

Surprised? You shouldn't be.

The Tab Leeds

last seen today at 07:36

Get breaking Leeds news straight to your WhatsApp.

Find out about the latest insensitive socials, mad shit happening in Hyde Park, and maybe even how to navigate Roger Stevens. Straight into your DMs. 😘