Image may contain: Tuxedo, Suit, Overcoat, Coat, Clothing, Person, People, Human

Let’s not forget about Jeremy Irvine, the absolute spice who played Young Sam in Mamma Mia 2

KNOWING ME KNOWING YOU

The trio of Young Sam, Young Harry and Young Bill from Mamma Mia 2 have stolen the magical show that is Mamma Mia 2: Here We Go Again! right from under Meryl Streep's nose.

They are by far the most exciting thing about the severely loose plot line, making us literally question our existences without them.

You should have all received an invite to mine and Young Bill's wedding by now (please RSVP), but let us fangirl over a cute soul in his groomsman party, the incredible Josh Irvine who plays Young Sam.

He is a 28-year-old Gemini from Cambridge

Jeremy William Frederic Smith (two middle names, how rah) is a Cambridge lad and looks suitably gorgeous to match his name. He attended the Bedford Modern School where he played Romeo in his Year 13 play. Adorable.

He only completed one year of LAMDA and dropped out because it wasn't his vibe

In an interview with Wonderland Magazine he said: "I made a decision early on that I wanted to get away from the crowd." His first role after deciding to leave was Dunsinane for the RSC, but next he "was literally playing a tree" where he “came on with two branches, and had two lines".

You probably know him from Spielberg's film "War Horse" or as young Colin Firth in "The Railway Movie"

His first ever movie was the record-breaking film War Horse where he drank wine with the royals at the premier. Since then he's been in Great Expectations, The Railway Movie, The Woman in Black 2, Bad Education: The Movie and Stonewall.

His gorgeous blonde girlfriend Jodie Spencer graduated from King's with a degree in Midwifery last year

https://www.instagram.com/p/BPn4n3LDNQG

His dog Dudley has a great Instagram aesthetic

He is a regular face for massive menswear brands like DSqured, Saint Laurent and Lacoste

He went from the Mamma Mia 2 press tour straight to Milan Men's Fashion Week, sat at DSquared. He's been to the tennis with Lacoste, at Mr Porter launches and is dressed by Hugo Boss for award dinners.

He dated Ellie Goulding back in 2013 during her phase of having a new boyfriend every year

Clearly it was just a phase. They started dating in November 2012, wearing matching jackets, beanies and Doc Martens, and only lasted 10 months.

He's proud to support the #MeToo movement after doing a film with Kevin Spacey

People Magazine interviewed Irvine about Spacey's sexual harassment allegations and what it was like to film Billionaire Boy's Club. He stated he felt "mostly just sadness" when the claims were made last October, adding "it’s a very good thing" that the accusers came forward.

He attends protests, such as the Women's Anti-Trump March held in London in January 2017

His long hair to play Young Sam in Mamma Mia 2 was a wig and I'm disappointed because it suits him so much

He is very athletic, running marathons with co-star Josh Dylan and sailing and cycling from London to Brighton

Recommended stories by this writer:

1) Meet Josh Dylan: Young Bill in Mamma Mia 2 and my future husband

2) Which character in Mamma Mia 2: Here We Go Again! is your uni?

3) An ode to Mamma Mia: the perfect film for any occasion