Meet Josh Dylan: Young Bill in Mamma Mia 2 and my future husband

You’re all invited to our wedding x

To all fans of Mamma Mia 2: Here We Go Again, we're about to do you a service. I know you all left that cinema thinking, "who the hell was that guy playing young Bill?" Well let me fill you in, it's Josh Dylan. And I am in love with him.

We were caught hook, line and sinker with this young Bill during Mamma Mia. Young Bill was an adventure, he was an insanely gorgeous break up rebound for Donna after young Sam, and his eyes are so darn blue. "Be still my beating vagina."

So, who is Josh Dylan? And why have we never seen his pretty angel face before?

He's 24 years old, six feet tall and has Big Dick Energy

Young Josh and Young Bill have a lot in common. They share the same amazing Big Dick Energy that we cannot get over and want around us all the time. Let me be Donna in that blue sweater when he says "just come here". YES SIR.

Salty seadog carving ocean shapes ⛵️ #scrotshot

A post shared by Josh Dylan (@_joshdylan) on

He's recently graduated from Guildhall School of Acting and Drama

He only graduated from acting school (read: sensitive and in touch with his emotions) three years ago. He starred in ten plays while at acting school and he is amazing at singing, dancing (as we saw in Why Did It Have To Be Me?) and rugby.

He's only featured in two other films so far

The only other two roles credited on his IMDB are the role of Captain Adam Hunter in "Allied" with Brad Pitt and Marion Cotillard, and the role of Bland in "The Little Stranger". His permanent attractiveness suits these two characters, but he peaks with his deck shoes, yacht and Croatian sea sets.

Amsterdam! 🥂 @mammamiamovie

He adores cats and would do anything for them

Guys who like cats are a very rare kind who love independent relationships. Wolfgang, his own kitty, features in many photos on Instagram and is almost as photogenic as his owner.

Me and my cat Wolfgang just before I ate him for Thanksgiving dinner 🖤

🖤

He's part of the 10/10 bangable Dynabros with Young Harry and Young Sam

Fuck the three musketeers, Donna's young flings are the most iconic trio of the 21st century. LOOK AT HOW GOOD THEY ALL LOOK I'M SCREAMING

A gaggle of geezers. Thanks for having us last night @canadagoose #CGxLondon

“Heya u guys, whats every1 doing this evening?” #Dynabros #mammamia2 #press

Sake guzzling badboiz

We're all really jealous of Lily in that boat scene

He's mates with some of the most famous actors and actresses

Josh has charmed Dame Judi Dench, swooned with Judy Craymer and his mentor is apparently Stellan Skarsgård. Piers Brosnan is okay too.

Cheeky Chaps🕺🏼 #uncleStellan

Lads on tour 🤘🏻

Down the pub with chief troublemaker. I love her dearly 🖤

He's super fit in every way, so glad you could make it to my Ted talk.

Recommended stories by this writer:

1) Everything you’ve ever wanted to ask someone who works for a sex toy company

2) Meet Molly Moorish: Liam Gallagher’s estranged daughter, the girl you always wanted to be

3) Tinder and Bumble: The Tab’s guide to using dating apps