Load of toss: Leeds scores highly in Porn rankings

Leeds beats off the competition to rank among the UK’s top cities for Porn viewing.

According to statistics released by Pornhub, Leeds is among the top cities in the UK for watching porn, and the cities’ residents watch porn for much longer than the world average.

2,824,561 visits to Pornhub were clocked up from Leeds in 2013, pulling ahead of Liverpool in the table.

But how many of them are students of any of Leeds’ fine academic institutions is not disclosed, and could therefore be the subject of mass debate.

Leeds wan-er, ranks highly

The average visitor from Leeds spent 9 minutes 35 seconds watching porn per visit, a few seconds behind neighbouring city Bradford, but well ahead of the world average of 8 minutes 56 seconds.

Leeds’ voyeurs also visit an average of 6.71 pages per visit.

Unsurprisingly, London had the biggest bunch of wankers, clocking up over 23 and a half million views.

But  it’s the people of Ware who don’t wear themselves out, staying on-line for a national high of 10 minutes 37 seconds.

Searches-by-City-530×214 We’ve learnt a bit about Leeds, but a lot about Sheffield…

What is it the good people of Leeds are looking for in their porn? Well, the top searched for term in Leeds was “British”, indicating a preference for home-grown content. ‘Milf’ and ‘Lesbian’ fill the slots (oh shut up) of the third and fourth most searched-for terms, whilst “Lisa Ann” and “Madison Ivy”, take second and fifth place respectively.

Though nobody we questioned outside Leeds University Union claimed to have heard of them.

Going deep into the data, it is revealed that Lisa Ann has a massive British fan base, and The Scots have something of a smoking fetish, it being the fourth-most searched for term.

Come, look at these…