Lancaster Christmas Market is coming back for 2022! Here’s all the info you need

The market will be taking place at the Lancaster Brewery this November

Lancaster Christmas Market will be returning to the city this November.

The market is set to take place at Lancaster Brewery on Friday 25th and Saturday 26th of November, 3pm to 9pm, as well as Sunday November 27th, 12pm to 6pm.

This year’s market promises to be “bigger and better than ever”, according to the Lancaster Guardian.

Entry to the event will be free, with the usual stands for gifts, street food, drinks, as well as some new stalls and entertainment additions, including festive workshops from local businesses.

Lancaster Christmas Market comes to the city every year. On their website, they say: “Every year, we celebrate the season to be jolly with a big, beautiful Christmas market in Lancaster. And, every year, it just gets better and better! From 25th – 27th November 2022, Lancaster Christmas Market will be on at Lancaster Brewery.

“Nothing shouts ‘festive’ quite like top-quality food, drink, gifts, and fun and we’ll have all of that and more. Bring your family, bring your friends, bring your colleagues – you can even bring your dog (although we do ask that you keep your furry best friends on a lead at all times)!”

Featured image credit: lancasterchristmas.co.uk

Related articles recommended by this writer: