Lancaster University rises 14 places in world university rankings

‘We draw strength from our global outlook, welcoming the brightest and the best students and staff from around the world’

Lancaster University has recently announced that they have risen 14 places in the Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2022.

Lancaster University posted on Instagram saying that they are “pleased to have risen 14 places to 122nd globally”, compared to last year, when they were 136th.

This table includes more than 1600 universities across 99 countries, which makes them “the largest and most diverse university rankings to date”.

Lancaster University has climbed in the QS World University Rankings, released on June 8th, where it is named as the “world’s 132nd best university”.

According to Lancaster Uni’s website, they also came in the top 50 in the global league table (ranked 49th), and is in the top 100 for citations (ranking at 94th).

Lancaster University Vice Chancellor Professor Andy Scofield said: “Lancaster is proud to be an outward-facing University. We draw strength from our global outlook, welcoming the brightest and the best students and staff from around the world. Our international connections drive forward our research endeavour, ensuring we remain at the forefront of progress and we are delighted to see Lancaster’s reputation reflected in these league table gains.”

Related articles recommended by this writer: