Image may contain: Costume, Photography, Portrait, Photo, Child, Kid, Pants, Dress, Girl, Head, Female, Smile, Person, Face, Human, Apparel, Clothing

Boob Chat 101: A guide to all things boob on Lancaster Campus

Introducing Uni Boob to Lancaster Uni

Following in the footsteps of fellow Uni Boob Team-er Kirsten from Leeds Uni (you can read her awesome guide on boob checking here), Lancaster Uni Boob Team have decided to write their own guide on everything boob here on campus.

What do we do?

Lancaster Uni Boob Team are the Lancaster University representatives of CoppaFeel!, a breast cancer awareness charity aimed at young people aged 18-35 who work to encourage all guys, gals and non-binary pals to check their boobs and pecs regularly and, above all, make sure everybody has the best possible chance of beating cancer by catching signs and symptoms early.

Where can you find us?

We can usually be found around campus doing various fundraisers and boob chats, we'll probably be shouting loud and proud about checking yourself and encouraging you to sign up to FREE* monthly boob check reminders from CoppaFeel! (which you can do by texting Lancaster's unique text code UBT LANCS to 70500, by the way!)

We have lots of really fun stuff planned for the next academic year including bake sales, bra pong, glitter parties and boob ball tournaments. If you're lucky, you might even see us at a collab event with various societies. The low-down on our events will usually be posted on our team Facebook page – head on over and give us a like!

What can you do to help?

Lots! First, you can help us spread the word about boob checking and get as many pals as you can signed up to our text alerts and familiar with the work we do. You can also keep up to date with all our fundraisers and events by keeping track of us on Facebook and Instagram @coppafeellancaster or even visit our everyday hero page if you're feeling particularly generous.

If you're interested in getting involved in Lancaster Uni Boob Team, drop the team an email on [email protected] and find out how you can get involved!

And remember: CHECK YOUR BOOBS!

Image may contain: Text Message, Text

*Standard network rates apply for your first text, but all the texts that CoppaFeel! send you after that are absolutely free.