Image may contain: Iphone, Selfie, Portrait, Photography, Photo, Electronics, Cell Phone, Mobile Phone, Phone, Face, Human, Person

Here’s the winner of Lancaster’s Hottest Single

The votes are in

It is true that all Lancaster students are incredibly fit, and we love you all. BUT, the results are in and the worthy winner is… George!!

Image may contain: Hair, Man, Performer, Face, Human, Person

Our winner!!

A word from the beauty himself

I'd just like to say thank you to everyone who supported me in achieving this accolade. I'm proud to be Lancaster's Hottest Single, and I hope that I can stand proud as a symbol of liberation and self-love toall, both single and taken x

Image may contain: Photography, Photo, Jacket, Blazer, Room, Indoors, Furniture, Face, Man, Person, Human, Coat, Overcoat, Suit, Clothing, Apparel

Our lovely George suited and booted

'This is the best day of my life lmao'

What type of man is George looking for?

I'm looking for someone who's not looking for anything too serious, and just enjoys having some lols. I love going for posh dinners and drinks but am a bit poor at the mo, so someone who is either content treating me special or getting a Mamma Mia Meal Deal (non-negotiable) and a bottle of wine would be ideal. An admiration of the dad bod is essential.

Help find George an eligible bachelor…

Image may contain: Dressing Room, Indoors, Room, Blouse, Human, Person, Clothing, Apparel

Fancy a hot date with this 10/10?

George is looking for a man in his life… could it be you?

If you want to help get George a date, head over to our Instagram.