Breaking News

King’s accepts offer-holders who have met or exceeded conditions

The statement doesn’t apply to courses with external funding like Dentistry

King’s College London has announced that they will be accepting all offer holders who have met or exceeded their offer conditions with their newly updated grades for the September 2020 student intake. However, this is not applicable to courses with external funding or placement years, for example, Dentistry and Medicine. King’s has stated that the situation for such course offer holders is “…being worked through with the relevant agencies and will be updated as soon as we know more.”

In their full statement, King’s added that updated results will be provided directly from Ofqual via UCAS. They added that students awaiting centre assessed grades “… do not need to take any further action at this time.”

The announcement comes as recent A-Level results have sparked protests over inaccuracies and inequality in the formula used to award grades. Recent backtracks and changes in policy by the UK Government and Ofqual regarding A-Levels results, too, have left many students worried and confused.

You can find King’s announcement on Twitter below:

King’s added that while they “recognise the distress and disruption created by the global pandemic,” they remain committed “to a fair, flexible and consistent admissions process” and look forward to welcoming new students.